Files in your Starcraft II Installation are Damaged
- Error "Files in your Starcraft II Installation are Damaged"
If your Starcraft II game files are quarantined by security or damaged, the game client may crash. Try the following steps to resolve this error.
- OneDrive may prevent Battle.net Games from accessing or modifying files in your Documents. Unsync your Documents folder from OneDrive
- Run the repair tool to repair any damaged game files.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the game client as a security threat.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the game client.