Linking your Console Account to Blizzard
Link your Xbox Live® or Playstation Network® account to your Blizzard account to claim your cross-promotional items—such as Tracer in Heroes of the Storm and Baby Winston in World of Warcraft—from the Overwatch Origins or Game of the Year editions. Linking your accounts will also help if you need assistance from Blizzard Customer Support.
If you don't have a Blizzard account, you can create one for free!
There are two methods of connecting your console accounts:
- Log in to your Blizzard Account.
- Manage your Connected Accounts and click the Connect button next to the account you want to link.
- While in the game, open the main menu and choose Link Account.
Note: This will temporarily disconnect you from Overwatch while you link your accounts.
- Choose Log In and fill in all necessary information. Choose Create Free Account if you don't have a Blizzard account.
- After your accounts are connected, choose Return to Connected Accounts.
- Select the Redeem Digital Goodies button to claim your in-game goodies on your Blizzard account.
Note: In-game goodies can only be claimed once, and cannot be undone.
Can't Log In?
If you're having problems logging in, or can't remember your account details, contact us.