Cannot Link My Third Party Platform and Battle.net Accounts
- Account Linking Error: An error occurred while linking your accounts. Please try again later.
- I can't link my console account to Battle.net
You can link your third party platform's account to your Battle.net account on the Battle.net Account Management Page.
If you cannot link your third party platform and Battle.net accounts:
- Make sure your Battle.net account is not a trial account
- Log in to your Battle.net Account Management Page to complete registration
- Check if your Battle.net account already has an account linked to it. Each Battle.net account may only have one Steam, PSN, one Xbox Live, and one Nintendo Switch account linked to it
- Check if your third party platform's account is already linked to a different Battle.net account. The same third party platform account cannot be linked to multiple Battle.net accounts
Account links have cooldowns limiting how often they can be changed. You will receive a warning in Battle.net Account Management specifying the cooldown length when disconnecting an account type that has a cooldown.
If you tried these steps and you still can't link your accounts, or you don't know what Battle.net account was linked to your third party platform's account, contact us.