- I created an account on my phone, but I can't find it.
- I upgraded my account from mobile, but all my cards are missing.
- I started playing Hearthstone, but lost all my progress when I added an email to my account.
If you do not recall your Hearthstone account information, we may be able to assist. The following information can be used to help locate an account when contacting Customer Support:
- First and last name of the account owner
- Any email addresses that may have been used on the account
- Phone numbers associated with the account
- Order IDs for purchase of packs
Note: Blizzard employees will never ask you for the password of your account. Do not provide passwords when creating tickets for your security.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!