After you place an order in the Battle.net Shop or any of our in-game shops, you can review it on your Battle.net Order History page. For Gear Store orders, you can check your order status on the Gear Store Order History page. To cancel an online order, visit your Battle.net Order History page.
Order Status Messages
Note: Online orders can take multiple days to finish pending.
- Queued—The payment is still processing, or inventory is not yet available.
- Pending PayPal—Waiting for payment processing through PayPal.
- Payment Review—Payment information is being verified.
- On Hold—The order may need additional data verified.
- Processing—The order is being processed.
- Shipped/Complete—The order has been shipped.
Note: You will not be charged for incomplete orders. Your financial institution might hold the funds for a while, even after an order is cancelled or fails, but they should release them shortly.
- Canceled—The order has been cancelled by the customer.
- Failed/Declined—The order failed and will not be fulfilled.