Error 3007 or 316704 can occur when a computer is unable to maintain a stable connection to our Battle.net servers.
- If you're using a wireless connection, switch to a wired connection and optimise your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Your router may become flooded with data and drop your connection to your ISP. Reset your network devices to address this.
- Joining General chat can help keep your connection active. To join the General chat channel:
- Log in to Diablo III.
- Click the cog icon in the chat box on the left side of the screen.
- Click Join Public Chat.
- Click General.
- If you're using Windows, make sure Windows Secondary Logon is enabled, which Agent requires to run correctly.
- Programs running in the background can interfere with the game. Close any running background applications.
- Security software may interfere with the Update Agent. Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs.
- Conflicting network information will cause update issues. Try to release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any conflicts.
- A corrupted cache file can cause issues with Blizzard games. Deleting the Battle.net cache folder may resolve issues caused by outdated files.
- The folder may be saved on a corrupt hard drive sector. Run the Repair Disk utility to resolve hard drive issues.
Tried everything here?
Article ID: 7500077