La version anglaise est disponible ci-dessous.
- I can't open my bags, bank, or guild bank
- I'm unable to access my backpack
To potentially resolve issues with your bank tabs, reset your UI to default settings.
- Completely exit World of Warcraft.
- Uninstall any addon managers to make sure they don't re-add your removed addons.
- In the Blizzard Desktop Application, click Options and select Show in Explorer (Windows®) or Reveal in Finder (Mac®).
- Open the World of Warcraft® folder.
- Open the _retail_ folder.
- Rename the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders to CacheOld, InterfaceOld, and WTFOld.
- Re-launch World of Warcraft so the changes can take effect.
If you use Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 and still encounter issues, follow the below steps to delete specific files in the Virtual Store directory.
- Configure Windows to show hidden files and folders.
- Press Windows Key + R then copy and paste the following in the Open field: localappdata%\VirtualStore\Program Files\World of Warcraft\_retail_
- Click OK.
- Delete the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders, then close Windows Explorer and restart your system.