La version anglaise est disponible ci-dessous.
Diablo II (2000) Character Import to Diablo II: Resurrected
- Can I transfer my characters from Diablo II (2000) to Diablo II: Resurrected?
- Are the original Diablo II and the new Resurrected version compatible?
Diablo II (2000) and Diablo II: Resurrected are independent games.
You can play your original Diablo II (2000) offline single-player characters on the Diablo II: Resurrected client by manually copying over the character save files from the Diablo II (2000) folder to the Diablo II: Resurrected folder. To do this:
- Use File Explorer to navigate to C:\Users\(Your PC Username)\Saved Games
- Open the Diablo II folder
- Select all files for the character or characters you wish to copy over, right click, and choose Copy
- Navigate back to the Saved Games folder above and enter the Diablo II Resurrected folder*
- Right click inside of this folder and choose Paste
Note: If a Diablo II Resurrected folder does not exist, launch Diablo II Resurrected from the Battle.net application, create an offline character, and save the character.
- Only possible for PC
- Only possible from Diablo II (2000) to Diablo II: Resurrected
- Only possible for single-player, local offline characters
- No cross-save functionality: progress you make on the imported character in D2R is saved on the D2R folder and will not carry over to Diablo II (2000). If you launch Diablo II (2000), you will load the characters hosted in the Diablo II (2000) folder, which are the original versions from before the import