La version anglaise est disponible ci-dessous.
Reporting a Player in Diablo II: Resurrected
- A player has insulted me
- The BattleTag of this player is inappropriate
- Found a bad character name in Diablo II: Resurrected
- The chat is full of spammers
Our in-game policies are designed to foster fun, fair, and safe game environments. If you see another player violate these policies, report them using the in-game right click report feature:
- Right-click the player's name
- Click Report
- Select the appropriate option
- Enter a description of the situation
- Click Submit
Reporting a player will automatically prevent any more of their messages from reaching you. You can also choose to block and mute a player in-game without reporting them using the same right click menu.
If you play on console, please use your console's report system.