La versione in inglese è disponibile qui sotto.
Received Paypal Notification of a Blizzard Charge I Didn't Authorize
- Received PayPal email notification with receipt that I was billed for a Blizzard product
- Someone with a Blizzard account used my PayPal for a unauthorized purchase
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer and publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft. If you have unfamiliar charges from Blizzard Entertainment on your PayPal, Credit or debit card statement, contact Blizzard Customer Support for help and notify your financial institution.Contact Blizzard Support
In many cases, the charges are the result of a friend or family member using the card. Common amounts are:
- $14.99, $41.97, or $77.94 for subscription fees or game time.
- $10, $15, $25, $30, $55, or $60 for various character services and products.
- $19.99, $29.99, $39.99, $49.99, or $59.99 are typically for digital upgrades.
If you are positive that the charges were not made by you or an authorized party, your PayPal information should be considered stolen and you should report the charges as theft directly to your card issuer. Your card issuer can reverse these charges.