Wersja anglojęzyczna poniżej.
Unread Mail Icon Visible in Game - No Mail in Mailbox
- I have an unread mail icon but there is nothing in the mailbox when I check
- I have a mail icon but there's nothing in my mail inbox
- Sent a mail from my alt, but I can't see it
Unread mail in your inbox which you cannot see when you open your in-game mail may be caused by having the character who sent it on ignore. To verify if this was your problem:
- Log in on the receiving character
- Open your friends list and click on the "Ignore" tab
- Check your ignore list for anyone who may be sending you mail
- Remove the name from the list
- Check your in-game mail. If you have removed the correct name from your ignore list, the mail should be available in the inbox.
If you want to re-ignore the player after you have deleted the mail use the /ignore command (/ignore Charactername, replacing Charactername with the proper name of the character).
If you are still unable to see the ingame mail, this may be a corrupted file in your user interface folders. To resolve this issue reset your user interface.