Wersja anglojęzyczna poniżej.
World of Warcraft Voice Chat Troubleshooting
- I can't hear others in voice chat in WoW
- Others can't hear me when I talk in WoW
- Error: Lost Connection to the Voice Chat Service
- Error: Voice chat temporarily disabled
Voice Chat is not available on Starter Edition accounts.
If your account is not silenced and is not a Starter Edition, check the following:
- If you have Parental Controls, make sure voice is enabled.
- Make sure you have the correct Windows Settings.
- Reset the game settings to default.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
Note: Voice Chat does not work correctly with Bluetooth devices.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.