A versão em inglês está disponível abaixo.
Didn't Receive Loot Due to Full Inventory
- Couldn't loot an item because my bags were full
- I won a roll and didn't receive the loot because my inventory was full
Unlooted items in WoW Classic are not sent to your mailbox. Items that aren't looted will remain on the corpse until it despawns. Customer Support does not recover unlooted items.
The Postmaster will send loot to your mailbox from the following:
- World Bosses
- One-time only treasure chests
The Postmaster will not send the following loot to your in-game mail:
- Quest items
- Items left on corpses in the outside world
- Bind on Equip items
- Items gained from Fishing, Herbalism, or Mining due to full bags
If you think you experienced a bug, submit a ticket for assistance.