A versão em inglês está disponível abaixo.
- Bought Cartooned but the skins don't apply
- I can't enable Cartooned graphics after purchase
If you have purchased StarCraft: Cartooned in-game, the new graphics should be automatically enabled. If you purchased through the website, you will need to equip the skin in one of the Collections menu. To enable Cartooned, follow these steps:
- Launch StarCraft
- Navigate to the Collections space
- This can be found either at the main menu located at in the bottom left corner, or via the Collections space in your character profile in Multiplayer mode
- Navigate to Unit & Structure Skins
- Choose Cartooned and click on Equip
- From the in-game Options menu choose Game
- Check the box next to Show Bonus Skins
If your purchase has completed successfully but the new graphics aren't showing up automatically or as an option in your collections, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your game client is patched to version 1.23.0 or later
- Reset your password to refresh your account data
Note: To turn Cartooned off and switch back to Remastered graphics simply re-enable the default skin in your Collections.