A versão em inglês está disponível abaixo.
Trading Items and Services for Real Money
- Can I buy gold with real money?
- A player is selling game codes for gold
- I want to report a website that sells boosting services for real money
- Will I be banned if I offer PvP boosting?
- I paid real money for a boosting service, but I wasn't boosted
You are not allowed to buy or sell WoW items, products, or services for real money. Accounts involved in real money transactions may be penalized under our End User License Agreement.
You can buy or sell WoW items and some in-game services for gold.
- If you want to buy or sell gold, you must use the WoW Token service.
- If you want to buy or sell boosting or carry services:
- If you are a seller, you must adhere to advertising rules.
- If you are a buyer, you must not share your account with your booster. Please note that boosting and carry services are unsupported.
- If you want to buy or sell a WoW item, use the in-game trade window, the auction house, or C.O.D mail.
Trading between factions and realms is unsupported.
Trading between Modern WoW, WoW Classic, and Burning Crusade Classic is unsupported.
How to report someone
To report someone for buying or selling items or services for real money, use the right-click report system in-game.
I was scammed
If you were victim of a scam during an unsupported trade, contact us. Game Masters cannot restore any of your losses. However, we will investigate and take appropriate action against the offender. Please provide as much detail as possible in your ticket.