- I get an error message saying Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV (Code 315306).
- I tried to log into Diablo IV but received an error that I don't have a valid license.
- When launching the game, I receive an "Invalid License" error.
The development team and our partners have been able to address a known issue for PlayStation users who experienced problems with their active Diablo IV license.
For Xbox users, this error typically occurs due to using Game Share. For information on how to use Game Share to do couch co-op, see this post.
If neither situation applies to you, you will receive this error when no license in found on your account. If you play on Windows, you should:
- Confirm that you are logged into the correct Battle.net account.
- If you are logging in to the correct account and still receive this message, contact Customer Support for assistance.