- I can't connect to the tavern.
- I don't see local Fireside Gatherings.
- Nobody at the Tavern can see me on the Patron list.
Make sure your device's operating system and Hearthstone app are up to date before troubleshooting your problem. If Hearthstone is crashing on your mobile device, visit the manufacturer's website for assistance:
Note: Jailbroken devices are not supported.
Finding a Tavern
Hearthstone uses geolocation information (GPS) to find local Fireside Gathering events, also called taverns.
If you don't see a local tavern but you're in the area, make sure your device's GPS or location services is turned on. Older devices may have a weak GPS signal and require you to move closer to the event. Also make sure your Battle.net presence is not set to Appear Offline.
If you're using Bluetooth or hotspot tethering, try disabling it and connect via WiFi or your mobile network.
Connecting to a Tavern
You must have a strong and stable signal to maintain a connection to your local tavern. Follow the steps below if you can't connect to a tavern.
- If you're using your service provider's mobile network, try connecting via WiFi instead.
- Make sure your Battle.net presence is not set to Appear Offline.
- Close any applications that are running in the background.
- Power your device off and on.
Note: International roaming connections may cause problems when connecting to a tavern, and incur additional charges.