My PayPal Payment Failed
- Placed an order with PayPal but the payment didn't go through
- Error: "Your payment was not authorized. Please double check your information or contact your payment provider."
If your attempted PayPal payments fail, please try these steps:
- Make sure your PayPal account is verified and has a valid credit card or bank account associated to it
- Check that the credit card is not expired
- Check that the bank account has funds
- In the Payment Methods page, delete your billing information and add your PayPal account again
- Try placing a new order
If the issue persists, please contact PayPal Customer Support for assistance.