Updated: 1 year ago
Article ID: 116954
- Purchased the Eternal Collection but cannot create a Necromancer
- The character creation screen says "Requires Rise of the Necromancer Pack"
You must own Rise of the Necromancer or the Eternal Collection to play the Rise of the Necromancer content. If you own the product and you cannot access the content, follow the steps below.
- Close Diablo III and restart the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app
- Log in again. Make sure you are using the correct Blizzard email
- Check your Order History. The order for Rise of the Necromancer or the Eternal Collection must show as Complete
- Reset your password and try again
If the issue persists, please contact us.
Restart the console and attempt to re-download the content pack.
If the issue persists, contact Microsoft Xbox support or Sony PlayStation support to verify if there was an issue with your purchase.
Please log in
to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!