Received Prime Gaming Reward on the Wrong Account
Updated: 2 weeks ago
Article ID: 140811
- I redeemed a Prime Gaming reward on the wrong Battle.net account
- I claimed my Prime Gaming loot while the wrong BattleTag was linked
To ensure you receive Prime Gaming rewards on the correct account, visit Amazon's Linked Accounts page to ensure the correct Battle.net account appears. If you notice the Battle Tag does not match the correct Battle.net account, consult the following troubleshooting steps:
- Visit Amazon's Linked Accounts page
- Click on Manage
- Click Unlink this account and Unlink a second time to confirm
- Click Link Account > Blizzard Entertainment > Link Blizzard Entertainment account
- After confirming the correct Battle.net account is linked, visit the Prime Gaming page to claim rewards on the correct Battle.net account
If you earned a Prime Gaming rewards on the wrong Battle.net account and you haven't yet used the reward in-game, contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!