Did Not Receive Prime Gaming Rewards
- Linked my Prime Gaming account but did not receive any reward
- Claimed a Twitch Prime loot but haven't received it in-game
To correctly earn your Prime Gaming rewards:
- Verify and log into your Prime Gaming account
- Find the game you would like to claim rewards for and select Get in-game content
- Verify you are logged into the correct Amazon account and correct Battle.net account
- Make sure you Claim your Loot on the Prime Gaming website before the promotion expires
- Log in to your Battle.net account and the rewards will be delivered in-game. It can take up to 24 hours for Prime Gaming rewards to be delivered to your Battle.net account
Note: If you are an Overwatch console player you will receive a code. You must redeem this code in your PSN or Xbox Live account. In addition, you must link your console and Battle.net accounts.
If you followed these steps and you didn't receive your reward, you may have linked the wrong Battle.net account to Prime Gaming, please contact us.