- I want to update the playtime limits for my child
- How can I re-enable purchases?
- I lost the email with the link to access the Parental Controls
To set up parental controls, log in to Account Settings with the child's account and select Parental Controls. To modify the Parental Controls on your child's account, visit the Parental Portal. To remove the Parental Controls, contact Customer Support.
If you are getting stuck in a "loop" verifying your email account, first check the email you were sent with instructions on how to verify. If you are following the correct steps, try the following troubleshooting
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, then try again
- Try accessing the page from a different browser
- Try accessing the page from a different device and a different network (for example, your phone with the WiFi disabled so that you're using the data plan)
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!