- I purchased a character boost but I can't use it
- I purchased a boost and I used it, but I can't log in to my character
If you purchased a Character Boost and you have not received it or are not able to use it, it is most likely connected to a payment issue. Please check the status of your payment on your Order History page and consult below based on the status.
Queued, Pending, or Processing
Your payment is in progress and the boost will not be available until it is complete. If your order is stuck in this status for more than 24 hours, contact us for assistance.
Failed OR Declined
Your payment did not complete and you will need to start a new order.
You will not be charged for incomplete orders. Your financial institution might hold the funds for a while, even after an order is canceled or fails, but they should release them shortly.
If you can't cancel your paid service, contact us for assistance.
Your bank returned the funds. You may have received an email notification. Please visit the Chargeback Repayment Options article.
Shipped or Complete
Payment was successful and your character should be ready to play.
- If you can't see the boost token in the character selection screen:
- Create a new level one character on that realm and log in.
- Delete the newly-created level one character.
- Exit the game and delete your Battle.net Cache folder.
- If you can see your character in your selection screen, but the character is unplayable, please contact us.