Spinning Camera While Moving Mouse in World of Warcraft
- The mouse spins when trying to change camera angles
- Mouse is going crazy in WoW
- Can't control the mouse in-game
There are several game settings that can affect how fast your camera moves with your mouse. Test after following each set of steps below.
Disable Mouse Sensitivity
- Open the Interface menu
- Click Mouse in the list on the left
- Make sure Enable Mouse Sensitivity is unchecked.
Disable Max Foreground FPS
- Open the System menu
- Click Advanced in the list on the left
- Uncheck the box next to Max Foreground FPS
Disable Raw Mouse Cursor
- Launch World of Warcraft and log into a character
- Type /console rawMouseEnable 0 into your chat box and press enter.
- If this does not work, reverse the change by typing /console rawMouseEnable 1 into your chat box and pressing enter.
Change the USB Refresh Rate/Polling Rate
If you have dedicated mouse software installed:
- Exit World of Warcraft
- Open your mouse software
- Set the Polling rate/USB Refresh rate to 125
If you need help finding this setting, contact the developer of your mouse software.