- Trying to find old World of Warcraft account
- Can I merge an old WoW license to my Battle.net account?
- Can't find my old World of Warcraft characters
If you do not recall your account information, contact us for assistance. The following information can be used to help locate an account:
- The CD key from a physical copy of World of Warcraft or any expansion
- World of Warcraft characters, including name and associated realm for each
- First and last name of account owner
- Any email addresses that may have been used on the account
- Phone numbers associated with account
- Home address listed on the account
- Order IDs for purchase of World of Warcraft or expansions
- Login username for pre-Battle.net World of Warcraft accounts
Note: Blizzard employees will never ask you for the password of your account. Do not provide passwords when creating tickets for your security.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!