- I cannot see my equipped bags or my gear
- I logged in and my character is naked, and I cannot see my bags
This is typically purely a display issue where all inventory items are still equipped and in bags, but show up as being missing in-game. If your inventory, equipped items, and bag slots are suddenly showing up as empty, try these steps:
- Equip a bag in a bag slot, then log out and log back in
- Log out of the character for an hour, then log back in
- Perform a UI Reset
Deleting and undeleting the character can refresh its information and allow the items to become visible, where traditional troubleshooting fails.
- Go to the realm screen for the affected character
- Select the affected character, and choose the option to Delete Character below, and confirm deletion
- Note: if your character is a guild leader, you will need to temporarily transfer leadership to another character for these steps
- Above the Delete Character option and to the right of Create New Character, choose the arrow curving up and to the left to Restore Deleted Character
- Select the affected character and click on the icon to Restore this character
If you have recently restored a character and are unable to follow these steps completely, or if you would prefer that we perform deletion and undeletion, please submit a ticket.