- I was gifted the pre-order, but I don't see it on my account
- I placed the pre-order for the game and cannot find it in my Battle.net app
- I bought the game but I don't see the install option
- I own the game but the app is telling me that I need to buy it
You can install Call of Duty through the Battle.net desktop app. If you cannot see the game icon click on All Games, then Activision games and click on Call of Duty.
THE APP ASKS ME TO BUY THE GAME
Make sure you are logged in with the correct Battle.net account email.
If you purchased the game on the Battle.net Shop, log in to your Transaction History and check that your order status is Complete. If you purchased the game from a third party retailer, talk to your point of sale. If you received the game as a gift, talk to the person who gifted you the game.
THE APP ASKS ME TO INSTALL AGAIN
If the Battle.net app shows the Install button but you have already installed your game, you don't have to reinstall. Click on Locate the game below the Install button to select the folder where you installed the game. Once you selected the correct folder, the Install button will become the Play button.
The Play button will be grey if:
- The game is on maintenance
- The app is downloading a game update. Wait until the download is complete
- Your Battle.net app requires an update. Close the app and restart it
- You don't own the game. Make sure you are logged in with the correct Battle.net Account
If none of the above helps, try:
- Delete the Battle.net files
- Change your Battle.net account password
- Uninstall and reinstall the Battle.net App. This action will not uninstall any of your games
If it's still not working the order might still be processing, give it up to 24h and try these steps again.