Missing Character in Character Self-Service Restore
- I cannot find my character in the undelete section.
- I want to restore my character but they aren't there.
- My character is missing.
- I cannot restore my character in the character recovery.
In order to undelete a character, first confirm you are on the correct game version (WoW or WoW Classic) and realm.
A character cannot be undeleted if -
- It was below level 60 at the time of deletion AND a significant amount of time has passed
- The character shares the same name as a character currently on the realm
- Character class restrictions have already been met
- Example: A Demon Hunter already exists on the realm. Demon Hunters are limited to 1 per realm.