- My send button is grey
- Error: "You have reached the in-game cap of unique mail recipients"
If you cannot send in-game mail to another character, it can be due to the following:
- Character's name is not available on this server or server extension was not added
- Character is on a different realm and there are gold or items that are not Bind on Account attached
- No subject line was created for the mail
- The mail is completely blank and does not have attached items
- The character sending the mail is on an account that does not have an active subscription/game time
- If you receive the error "You have reached the in-game cap of unique mail recipients", you will need to wait and try again later. This is an in-game feature to prevent spam.
- Addons interfering with the game, in which case you can perform an interface reset
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!