Overwatch Pre-Order Skins Missing from Nintendo Switch
- I preordered Overwatch on the Switch but did not get my Widowmaker Noire skin.
- I preordered Overwatch Legendary Edition but did not get the skins in-game.
Only the purchasing account will have access to the skins. Any sub-accounts that have not purchased Overwatch will not have access.
If you are logged into the account that pre-ordered Overwatch on Switch, and you are not seeing the pre-order skins, perform the following steps:
- From the Home Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon and tap Open.
- On the upper left of the screen, tap Menu.
- Scroll down and Select Settings / Other.
- Scroll down to the section titled History, and select Redownloadable Software.
- Select Your Downloads.
- A list of previously downloaded titles will appear. Select a title, then follow the onscreen instructions to update or re-download it.