This version of the article may not be up to date. You can view the most recent version here.
- My name shows as only "Warrior" when playing against someone.
- Why does my opponent not have a name? It shows as "Your Opponent" only.
- All I can see is I am playing against a hunter and I am a warrior. Is this a bot or do they have a name?
This is a feature called Streamer Mode which is designed to allow anyone privacy while showing the game to friends, family or an audience by disabling BattleTags being displayed for a measure of anomnity.
To toggle Streamer Mode on or off:
- On PC press Ctrl + Shift + S
- On Mac press Command + Shift + S on MAC
Another reason for seeing your opponent as "Your Opponent" is that your opponent has chosen to "Appear offline" in the Battle.net Desktop App.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!