- I have made a purchase in Hearthstone via my computer, and it has not been delivered yet.
- I bought some cards in Hearthstone from my PC and I still don't have them.
- I used the Battle.net website to buy the packs but I can't see them in-game.
If you paid for your product with gold, a failed order will automatically reimburse your gold within 24 hours.
If you purchased in-game with real money, check your Order History. You will only have access to the content in-game if your order shows as Complete. If your order is Complete, exit the game and log in again.
If you purchased on the Battle.net website and you didn't receive your product in-game, check the following.
- Exit the game and log in again
- If you have more than one Battle.net account, make sure you purchased the product while logged in with the correct email, and that you are using the correct email when launching the game
- Make sure you purchased the product on the correct region and you are launching the correct region when starting Hearthstone. Purchases made in the European website will not appear in the American region
If you made your purchase on the wrong Battle.net account or region, contact us.