- I do not seem to be able to gain more Renown with my chosen Covenant.
- I should be able to start Chapter 3 of my Covenant Campaign, but I'm stuck at Renown 4
You can earn Renown with your chosen Covenant only if you are not capped. All players have their Renown capped at the same level. The cap increases by 2 each week since the beginning of Shadowlands following the below schedule.
|8||January 13 to 20||24|
|9||January 20 to 27||26|
|10||January 27 to February 3||28|
|11||February 3 to 10||30|
|12||February 10 to 17||32|
|13||February 17 to 24||34|
|14||February 24 to March 3||36|
|15||March 3 to 10||38|
|16||March 10 to 17||40|
If you are not capped, you will earn Renown in the following ways:
- By completing the weekly quests Replenish the Reservoir and Return Lost Souls. These quests will grant you one Renown each.
- By completing the 9 chapters of your Covenant Campaign. Each completed chapter grants you one Renown.
- Randomly through max level gameplay: dungeons, raids, PvP, and Callings (the new Emissary Quests). If you are far behind the cap, you can expect the chances to earn a Renown through these activities to be higher. This is thanks to catch-up systems in place to allow you to get up to speed.
For additional information on Covenant Renown please visit this Shadowlands Covenant Renown WoWhead guide.