Common ProblemsAn error has occurred while launching the game. Follow the steps in this support article to fix this issue.
Elevated permissions on game files can cause a wide variety of problems and errors.
Updating your Compatibility Settings can often resolve this issue.
- Open the Battle.net desktop app
- Click the icon of the game you are trying to repair
- Click the cogwheel next to the Play button and select Show in Explorer
- Find the exe file for your game (i.e., for Warzone, it would be ModernWarfare.exe)
- Right click the exe file and select properties
- Click on the Compatibility tab and deselect Run this program as an administrator
- Click Ok or Apply
Tried everything here?
If the steps above did not resolve your problem, visit our Technical Support forum or contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!