Adding PayPal to Your Payment Options
- Go to My Payment Options and click Add Payment Method.
- Select PayPal from the dropdown menu, and then click Continue to PayPal.
- Log in to your existing PayPal account, or create a new account.
Note: You need a valid credit card on your PayPal account to make payments.
PayPal will not appear as a payment option if you already have a PayPal account linked to your Blizzard account.
If you require assistance setting up a PayPal account, contact PayPal customer support.
Using PayPal to Add Blizzard Balance
PayPal can be used to add Blizzard Balance for use with Blizzard digital goods and services.
- Go to the Load Balance page.
- Select the amount you want to add and click Continue to Payment.
- On the Payment Information page, select PayPal from the dropdown menu.
- Accept the Terms of Sale and click Continue.
Once the purchase has processed, you will be able to use your new Blizzard Balance. For more information, see the Blizzard Balance article.
Note: PayPal may not be available in all regions. If you are experiencing issue paying with PayPal contact your local government or financial institution for more information.