- I can't find my Widowmaker Noire skin
- I accidentally deleted my Noire skin
When a DLC feature goes missing (such as the Widowmaker Noire skin), the DLC may need to be downloaded manually.
- Navigate to My games & apps
- Highlight your game
- Press the Menu Button
- Select Manage game
- Under Ready to install locate the missing DLC
- If DLC is not showing under Ready to Install, verify that it is owned by the account that is currently logged in. This can be done via commerce.microsoft.com and viewing transactions.
- Add-Ons can also be viewed by clicking menu, then manage game, then Show All Add-Ons and viewing individual items in the Xbox Store.
- Choose Install
- If you receive an error that the content is already installed, uninstall the content and reinstall
For additional support, please visit the XBox Support Site.
- Open up the game overview from the game reel or Library
- Select Related Items
- Choose My Add-Ons
- Select the DLC and install
For additional support, please visit the Playstation Support Site.
- From the Home Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon and tap Open
- On the upper left of the screen, tap Menu
- Scroll down and Select Settings / Other
- Scroll down to the section titled History, and select Redownloadable Software
- Select Your Downloads
- A list of previously downloaded titles will appear. Select a title, then follow the onscreen instructions to update or redownload it
Redeeming a Download Code on Nintendo
- If you haven't already, set up an Internet connection on the system.
- Make sure your system has the latest system update.
- From the HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Select Menu, then select Redeem Download Code.
- Tap the box that says, Enter a download code.
- Use the touchscreen to enter the download code and tap OK.
- If a message appears that says that the code has already been used, it may have already been downloaded to the system. Games that have already been downloaded to your system can be redownloaded from the Previously Downloaded Titles area.
- Tap OK again.
- Select Download Later or Download Now.
- Items downloaded now will begin immediately.
- Items downloaded later will begin when the system enters sleep mode.
For additional support, please visit the Nintendo Switch Support Site.