How to Discover and Claim Drops on Twitch
CHECKING AND CLAIMING DROPS
To earn Twitch drop rewards you must link your Battle.net account to your Twitch account and watch streams from eligible channels during the promotion. Required viewing times will vary depending on the promotion.
When there is more than one reward offered for consecutive hours of watching, unlocked rewards must be claimed before credit towards further rewards can be earned.
You can check on the progress you have earned towards any reward by going to your Drops Inventory page. From this page you will also be able to claim any Drops rewards that you did not claim while watching the channel.
Some promotions will grant a code to be claimed through the Twitch Notifications panel. When this happens, you may need to copy the code and redeem it through Battle.net.
Additional information can be found on the Twitch Support website.
- Drops claimed on Twitch can take up to 24 hours before they appear in-game
- If you've recently reset your Twitch password you will need to unlink and relink your Twitch account to your Battle.net account before you can resume earning rewards
- Rewards will eventually expire if you claim them on Twitch but do not have a linked Battle.net account. Consult the promotion for specific details
- Disable any ad-blockers or pop-up blockers your browser may be using for the Twitch site
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser or try a different browser
- Your country or region may not be eligible. Consult the eligibility list for the promotion
- For WoW: Check if you have an unwrapped gift in your collection. In order to use the item, you would need to "unwrap" it first.
Note: Customer Service cannot grant Twitch drop rewards.