- I sent World of Warcraft mail to the wrong character.
- I sent mail to the wrong player name and need to have the mail returned.
You can use our Mail Return page to restore sent, deleted, or expired mail. You will receive the restored items in your character’s mailbox.
Customer Support doesn’t restore mail.
You can restore mail once every 15 days per Word of Warcraft Account. The service cool-down is shared between World of Warcraft and WoW Classic.
Mail that has expired too long ago cannot be restored.
You cannot restore mail if:
- You don’t have game time or an active subscription
- Your account is suspended or banned
- The mail has expired after staying in the mailbox for too long
- The recipient has collected the mail from the mailbox