You can connect a Twitch.tv or Youtube account with your Battle.net account to earn special prizes during official events. To do so:
- Log in to your Twitch account.
- Go to your Twitch connections page.
- Click Connect next to Battle.net and follow the instructions.
- Login to your Youtube account
- Go to your Youtube Account Sharing page.
- Click Connect next to Battle.net and follow the instructions
Note: If you share your PC with someone, or you have multiple Battle.net accounts, make sure your connected account is the one you want to receive rewards on.
- Make sure you're logged in to your connected Twitch account while you watch the event. If you're not logged in, you won't get credit for watching and you won't receive your reward.
- Some browser plug-ins can block Twitch from recording your presence during a stream. Temporarily disable your plug-ins to make sure you're eligible for rewards. Twitch and Blizzard can't provide support for issues caused by incompatible browser plug-ins.
- You may not see a notification for rewards earned on Youtube but rewards are correctly provided in game