- My WoW characters are mising
- I can't see any of my characters
If your World of Warcraft characters are missing, take the following steps before contacting us:
- Use the scroll bar on the right side of the Character Select screen to scroll down. Additional characters may be visible at the bottom.
- You may have the wrong realm selected on the Character Select screen. Click Change Realm to see what realms contain your characters, and to select a different realm.
- You may be logged in to the wrong game account or region. Select a different account from the dropdown above Play on the Battle.net app.
- You may be logged in to the wrong Battle.net account. Log out of the Battle.net app and log back in using the correct email address.
Check BlizzardCS on Twitter for breaking news and information on our services.
- If you've returned to World of Warcraft after a long absence, you may need to refresh your character stats. To do so:
- Select the realm your characters were on, on the character select screen.
- Create a new character on that realm to refresh your character list.
- Exit the game and delete your Battle.net Cache folder.