- My WoW characters are mising.
- I can't see any of my characters.
If your characters are missing in World of Warcraft, check the following steps before contacting us.
- You have the wrong realm selected on the Character Select screen. Click Change Realm to see what realms contain your characters, and to select a different realm.
- You are logged in to the wrong game account or region. Select a different account from the dropdown above Play on the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- You are logged in to the wrong Blizzard account. Log out of the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app and log back in using the correct email address.
- Check BlizzardCS on Twitter for breaking news and information on our services.
- If you've returned to World of Warcraft after a long absence, you may need to refresh your character stats. To do so:
- Select the realm your characters were on, on the character select screen.
- Create a new character on that realm to refresh your character list.
- Exit the game and delete your Battle.net Cache folder.