- Diablo III stuck in the wrong region.
- Can't switch D3 regions.
If Diablo III is not launching in the correct region, follow the steps below:
- Manually select your region:
- Exit Diablo III and log out of the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- Click the Gear icon and select Continue Without Logging In.
- Launch Diablo III.
- Click Options, then select Account.
- Select a region from the Server Region Selection dropdown and click Accept.
- Exit Diablo III.
- Click Go Online on the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- Launch Diablo III to play in your selected region.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app may resolve rare launcher issues.
Tried everything here?
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!