- Been away for a while and I had stuff in the mail
- Forgot a bunch of auction house mails in my mailbox when I left the game
Mail will remain in your mailbox for 30 days. After 30 days, the mail is deleted and any items or gold attached to the mail is lost.
Note: If you play WoW Classic, mail you had in your mailbox on snapshot day is copied. Mail on a cloned character will expire as normal if you don't activate the clone and collect the mail.
You can use our Mail Return page to restore sent, deleted, or expired mail. You will receive the restored items in your character’s mailbox.
Customer Support doesn’t restore mail.
You can restore mail once every 15 days per Word of Warcraft Account. The service cool-down is shared between World of Warcraft and WoW Classic.
You cannot restore mail if:
- You don’t have game time or an active subscription
- Your account is suspended or banned
- The mail has expired after staying in the mailbox for too long
- The recipient has collected the mail from the mailbox