La versione in inglese è disponibile qui sotto.
- I didn't receive the IGR benefits
- How do I distribute the game time?
- Cannot install the games
- Login to cafe.blizzard.com
- Go to the PC Setup tab under IGR Management.
- Add a new PC at the upper right corner of the page.
- Fill in the requested information.
- Click Save and finish setting up.
- Go to the Game Time tab under IGR Management.
- Select the location you wish to assign game time, and click Assign to This Location button.
Note: Game time cannot be split. If you own two or more IGR locations, you must purchase game time individually for each location.
- Check that are connecting to the correct server.
- IGR benefits are only available in North America and Asia servers.
- Check that the game you are playing grants IGR benefits at https://cafe.blizzard.com/benefits
- Check that the computer's IP address and your public IP address match.
How to check the IP match
Go to the PC Setup tab under IGR Management and locate the name of the PC that doesn't grant rewards
The IP addresses in this field should be the same as your public IP address.
If you don't know your public IP address, you can find it in Google by typing "what’s my IP address" in the Google search bar. Alternatively, you can use whatsmyip.com.
If you have a single IP address that all your traffic routes through, that’s all you’ll need to put in. If you have multiple IP addresses, you’ll need to put all of them in.
IGRs in North America do not require a specific Overwatch game client. You can download Overwatch from the Battle.net Downloads page.
Tried everything here?
If the steps above did not resolve your problem, or contact us.