Wersja anglojęzyczna poniżej.
Can't Connect to Hearthstone when Using Mobile Connections
- Unable to connect to Hearthstone, only on mobile connections.
- I can't log in to Hearthstone while on my cellphone, but I can with wi-fi
- I can play Hearthstone on the computer but not on my phone
- I can log into Hearthstone, but can't join a match on mobile connections
We are aware of issues with Hearthstone utilizing IPv6 connections.
The following steps can help workaround the issue until a resolution is pushed.
- Use a residential connection instead of mobile data when available.
- Switch to CDMA or 3G instead of LTE data. This step will vary depending on the device model. For further assistance, please refer to the manufacturer.
- Check the Access Point Names (APN) allow IPv4 connections.
Using the drop down below, select your device to change APN settings.
- In your device settings, locate “Access Point Names” (APN)
- Open the selected APN and copy these settings down or screenshot it for later.
- Go to the APN, and create a new APN.
- Enter in what you wrote down/screenshot in step 2 into the new APN. Make sure the name is different. Do not save this yet.
- Find the APN Protocol on the new APN and change it to IPv4/IPv6. Do the same thing for APN Roaming Protocol.
- Save the APN, and make sure its using this APN. Once thats done, restart the phone.
- Try Hearthstone to see if this helps.
For IOS Devices, please follow the steps on this guide. If you are unable to change the APN, please contact your provider for assistance.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forum.