Распространенные проблемыTrying to load the game returns error "Direct3D failed to initialize"
This error is maybe caused by out of date drivers, an out of date/corrupted DirectX installation, other applications causing conflicts or incompatible hardware.
- Make sure your system meets the minimum system requirements. (Diablo III, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, StarCraft Remastered, StarCraft II, World of Warcraft)
- Update your drivers to resolve any driver compatibility issues.
- Reset in-game options in Blizzard app (Settings -> Game Settings).
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- An outdated or incorrect DirectX installation may trigger this error. Reinstall DirectX using Microsoft's web installer.