- My bags were full and couldn't loot
- Left the item on a corpse and The Postmaster didn't send it to me
Unlooted items in WoW Classic are not sent to your mailbox. Items that aren't looted will remain on the corpse until it despawns. Customer Support does not recover unlooted items.
The Postmaster will send loot to your mailbox from the following:
- World Bosses
- One-time only treasure chests
The Postmaster will not send the following loot to your in-game mail:
- Quest items
- Items left on corpses in the outside world
- Bind on Equip items
- Items gained from Fishing, Herbalism, or Mining due to full bags
- Anima items from Castle Nathria raid bosses will not be sent if your character is offline or outside of the zone when the encounter is completed
If you think you experienced a bug, submit a ticket for assistance.