- Killed the boss but couldn't loot
- The boss didn't give me loot
If you are missing loot, try to log out, log back in, and then check your in-game mailbox, as the Postmaster system will send loot to your mailbox from the following activities:
- World Bosses
- One-time only treasure chests
However, the Postmaster will not send:
- Quest items
- Bind on Equip items
- Items left on corpses in the outside world
- Profession items lost due to having no free inventory space
WOW CLASSIC AND WRATH CLASSIC
Unlooted items in WoW Classic are not sent to your mailbox. Items that aren't looted will remain on the corpse until it despawns. Resetting an instance will cause corpses to despawn, and all unlooted items will be lost.
Customer Support does not assist with reclaiming loot that was left behind for any reason, but if you believe you have experienced a bug with looting, please submit a ticket so we can investigate.