- I can't purchase a WoW token from auction house.
- Can I pool gold from multiple realms to buy a token?
- How do I purchase a WoW Token to use for Game Time or Battle.net Balance?
Can't purchase from Auction House
To purchase a WoW Token for gold, click the WoW Token tab when visiting the in-game Auction House. Once you click the Buyout button and confirm your purchase, your WoW Token will be sent to you in a mail that does not expire.
If you can't see the WoW Token tab in the Auction House or are having trouble with the buttons, try resetting your interface to see if that resolves your issue.
Can't purchase from character select
In Modern WoW, if your game time has expired, you can purchase a WoW Token for gold from the character select screen by clicking the Reactivate Now button.
Each character on a realm will contribute gold to the price of the Token, but if you only have just enough gold, you may need to log in to make the purchase.
- WoW Tokens are not available in World of Warcraft Classic.
- You cannot purchase a WoW Token for gold if you have a WoW Token that was purchased with real money on your account.
- You cannot purchase a WoW Token unless you have spent real money to purchase and use at least 30 days of game time since 2017. The first paid month needs to have fully passed.
See our WoW Token article for a full list of limitations and restrictions.