- I'm missing a battle pet from my collection.
- One of my companion pets is missing.
- I can't find my battle pet.
If you can't locate a pet that you remember having in your journal, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your collection filters are set to show all pets:
- Open Collections (Shift-P) and go to Pet Journal
- Click on Filter next to the search bar
- Make sure there are check marks next to all options for collected, pet families, and sources
- Make sure your pet is not caged and in your bank, bags, mail, or on the auction house
- Some battle and companion pets are faction specific. Check a character of the opposite faction to see if the pet is available when you look at their pet journal
- Sometimes add-ons or corrupted files can prevent you from seeing specific pets. To fix this, reset your interface
If none of the above steps solve your issue, contact us for assistance.
Note: Mounts, pets, heirlooms, and toys in the Collections tab are account-bound. They do not generally transfer when characters move to a different Blizzard account. If you have transferred a character between Blizzard accounts, or if you have had a World of Warcraft license moved to a different Blizzard account, your pet may not have transferred. Customer Support cannot assist in restoring pets lost in this way.