If you encounter this error when launching the Battle.net Desktop App, follow these steps:
Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Check Microsoft support for Visual C++ runtime updates.
- Go to https://www.digicert.com/digicert-root-certificates.htm
- Find DigiCert Trusted Root G4 under the Root Certificates section and click Download DER/CRT
- Double-click DigiCertTrustedRootG4.crt and click Open
- Click Install Certificate...
- Select Local Machine and click Next
Note: If a User Account Control dialog box pops up, click Yes
- Select Place all certificates in the following store and click Browse
- Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities and click OK
- Click Next
- Click Finish
Tried everything here?
If the steps above did not resolve your problem, visit our Technical Support forum or contact us.